Thursday, June 17, 2010

Places I visited today.

GIVE ME A FOOOD!
He's all like " Oh hey i just want a nibble"

Nomming on my finger



Today My grandmother and I went to the Museum of natural history and the National Museum of art It was a wonderful experience even though i was slightly deaf at the end from all the squealing children.
That was my biggest complaint. Why would you take your child to the east wing of the national Museum of art, that's all modern art. Do you really think they're going to get the concepts of Rothko, or Frankenthaler, or Rodin, or Duchamp? no, no I didn't think so. SO TAKE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE OH GOOOODJDHJAHJSOFHASF IHATESCREAMINGBABIES.
anyways.... where was I ? oh yeah we went to the two museums, my mind was blown, I saw Self portrait by Van Gogh and almost cried after staring in to his eyes for what seemed like an eternity. We walked through the sculpture garden and I saw works by Louise Bourgeoise, and Lichtenstein, and then we went to the Museam of natural history. Their were giant crystals there, as well as lots of skeletons, and a caterpillar that was adorable. I named him Hungry because he was one of the types of caterpillars that eats everything, and it was a hard time giving him back. I'LL MISS YOU BUDDY! Their are also a ton of bats there, and if you know anything about me you know I love bats. Alot, alot. So here are some pictures. I'll post more tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment